GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
Finance (TFR.I) DepARTMENt
Circular Memo No.6335-A/114/TFR.I/04 Date.31-08-2004
Sub:- Administrative Reforms – Continuation of ban orders on purchase of “FURNITURE” by the Government Departments – Certain exceptions and Extension – Orders – Issued.
Ref:- 1. G.O.Ms.No.389, G.A.(AR&T.I) Dept., Dt.4-9-1996.
2. Govt.Memo No.124/AR&T.I/96-1, G.A.(AR&T) Dept., Dt.4-9-1996.
3. Govt.Memo No.7051/AR&T.I/97-3, G.A.(AR&T) Dept., Dt.24-10-1997.
4. Govt.Memo No.52780/AR&T.I/98, G.A.(AR&T.I) Dept., Dt.7-11-1998.
5. Govt.Memo No.60173/AR&T.I/99-1, G.A.(AR&T.I) Dept., Dt.24-1-2000.
6. G.O.Ms.No.148, Fin. & Plg.(FW.Admn.I:TFR) Dept., Dt.21-10-2000.
7. Govt.Memo No.15254/53/3/TFR/2001, Fin.(TFR) Dept., Dt.15-5-2001.
8. Govt.Memo No.195-A/22/TFR/2002, Fin.(TFR) Dept., Dt.1-2-2002.
9. Govt.Memo No.195-A/22/TFR/2002, Fin.(TFR) Dept., Dt.10-4-2003.
The attention of all the Departments of Secretariat / Heads of Departments / District Collectors is invited to the reference 9th cited, wherein the matter of ban on purchase of “FURNITURE” was reviewed by the Government and it was decided to continue the ban orders.
Government have again reviewed the
matter and decided to continue the ban orders for a further period of one year
with effect from
These orders are also available in A.P.Government Website ‘www.aponline.gov.in’
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
All the Departments of Secretariat.
All Heads of Departments.
All District Collectors.
Director of Treasuries and Accounts, A.P.,
The Pay and Accounts Officer,
of Works Accounts,
of State Audit,
All Deputy Inspector Generals of Police in the State.
All Superintendents of Police in the State.
All Expenditure Sections in Finance Department.