GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
Public Services Constitution of Fiscal ReformsImplementation Committee Orders Issued.
FINANCE (RM&EC) DEPARTMENT
Government is of the view that the services of professional experts are required toanalyse trends in State finances with a view to facilitate the implementation of the StateGovernments fiscal reforms strategy and medium term fiscal framework in professionalmanner.
2. Accordingly, theGovernment hereby constitute a Fiscal Reforms Implementation Committee with the followingas Chairman and Members.
|1. Sri S.K.Arora, I.A.S., Principal Finance Secretary ||..Chairman |
|2. Sri S.P.K.Naidu, I.A.S., Principal Finance Secretary (FP) ||..Member |
|3. Principal Finance Secretary/Secretary (W&P) ||..Member |
|4. Sri R.P.Watal, I.A.S.,Finance Secretary (IF) ||..Member |
|5. Smt. Preeti Sudan, I.A.S., Finance Secretary (R&E) ||..Member-Convenor |
|6. Smt. Veena Ish, I.A.S., Finance Secretary (Budget) ||..Member |
|7. Smt. Nivedita Biswas, I.R.S., Joint Secretary (Finance) ||..Member & Joint Convenor |
|8. Sri N.Srinivasa Rao, I.E.S., O.S.D.(P&C) ||..Member |
1. CRISIL to be represented by Sri A.Ramaswamy, Hyderabad
2. ICICI -- to be represented by Sri P.J.V.Sarma, General Manager, ICICI,Hyd.
3. NIPFP -- to be represented by Dr. D.K.Srivatsava, NIPFP, Delhi.
4. ASCI -- to be represented by Smt. P.Dasgupta
5. E ValueServe to be represented by Sri Ashish Gupta
Professional Experts as Members in their individualcapacities:
1. Prof.Krishna Murthy, Institute of Economic Growth, Hyderabad.
2. Prof.G.V.N.Sarma, Taxation Expert, Central University, Hyderabad.
3. SriNarasimha Murthy, Chartered Accountant, Member of Public Enterprises RestructuringCommittee.
4. Prof.M.L.Kantha Rao, formerly with Institute of Economics, Hyderabad.
3. The broadterms of the Committee are to advise and assist the Finance Department with implementationof fiscal reform strategy of the State Government and development of financial model forplanning and monitoring all State finances with a view to achieve fiscal sustainability.
4. TheCommittee shall meet atleast once in a month to review the status of State finances andmake recommendations on the basis of which, more detailed studies and analysis could beundertaken by the institutional members whenever required.
5. TheInstitutional members will provide professional expertise from time to time depending uponthe issues to be discussed and analysed.
6. Inaddition to the above, institutions will also provide support for any field studies, shortterm research and analysis of specific issues for which their institutes will be hired onmutually agreed terms.
7. Theexpenditure on traveling and other expenses would be met as per the Government of AndhraPradesh norms. The expenditure on studies to be undertaken would be met out of theFinance Department over all budget.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OFANDHRA PRADESH)
SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT (R&E)
The Members concerned
All the Departments of Secretariat
All the Heads of Departments
The Director of Treasuries & Accounts, A.P., Hyderabad.
The Pay & Accounts Officer, Hyderabad
Copy to: Finance (OP.I/ OP.II/Claims) Department
//Forwarded: By Order//