G.O.Ms.No.613 Dated: 9th October, 2001
Read the following:-
1. G.O.Ms.No.177, Fin.(W&M) Dept., dt.16.10.1997.
2. G.O.Ms.No.127, Fin.(W&M) Dept., dt.24.08.1999.
3. Cir.Memo.No.49376-A/736/A2/W&M/98, Fin.(W&M) Dept.,
4. G.O.Ms.No.507, General Administration Department, Dated:03.12.1999.
5. Cir.Memo.No.5423/342/A2/W&M/2000, Fin.(W&M) Dept., dt.09.08.2000.
6. G.O.Ms.No.139, Fin.(W&M) Dept., dt.29.09.2000.
7. G.O.Ms.No.179, Fin.(W&M) Dept., dt.28.11.2000.
8. G.O.Ms.No.23, Fin.(W&M) Dept., dt.09.02.2001.
9. G.O.Ms.No.387, Fin.(W&M) Dept., dt.19.07.2001.
The following Provisions shall be added under Para 7(iii) in the Amendment is issued to the G.O.Ms.No.387, Finance (W&M) Department, Dated:19.07.2001.
Proviso (i) The persons on leave for less than three months shall be given posting orders to the places from where they proceeded on leave. Reposting orders should also be indicated in the orders granting leave. These posts should be kept vacant during leave period.
Proviso(ii) For leave of more than three months, it is not necessary to keep the post vacant for so long. In such cases, for Gazetted/ Non-Gazetted Officers returning from leave of more than three months the authority competent to transfer is authorized to issue posting orders at his level to any vacant post available in the Department. If, however, the proposal is to post him to a post by transferring someone else in such cases the approval of the Finance Minister shall be obtained and then the proposal would be sent to Finance (Ways & Means) Department for concurrence.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
All Departments of Secretariat.
All Heads of Department.
The Registrar, A.P. High Court, Hyderabad.
The Secretary, APPSC., Hyderabad.
The Secretary, Finance (Projects) Department.
The A.P. Administrative Tribunal, Hyderabad.
The Accountant General, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad.
The Pay & Accounts Officer, Hyderabad.
The Director of Treasuries & Accounts, A.P., Hyderabad.
All District Treasury Officers.
All Zilla Praja Parishads.
All Municipalities/ Municipal Corporations.
All Universities and all Grants-in-aid Institutions.
All Officers/Sections in Finance Department.
Copy to SF/SCs