AndhraPradesh Development Monitoring System Release of Rs.11.00 Crores to Andhra PradeshState Remote Sensing Applications Centre for the implementation of the project Sanctioned Orders Issued.
1) From Secretary (Planning ) Government of Andhra Pradesh Letter No.1994/ Plg.XVI/2000,dated 4.2.2000.
2) From Joint Secretary (State Plan) Planning Commission,New Delhi letter No.PC(P)/9/84/2000,dated 9.3.2000.
O R D ER:
The Andhra Pradesh Development Monitoring System (APDMS) is being implemented by thePlanning Department with the Andhra Pradesh State Remote Sensing Applications Centre(APSRAC) acting as the nodal agency at the State Level. Based on the proposalsubmitted in the reference first read above, the Planning Commission has released Rs.11.00Crores as Additional Central Assistance during 1999-2000 for the development of the aboveproject.
2. Sanction is hereby accorded for the release of Rs.11.00 Crores (Rupees Eleven Crores only)to the Andhra Pradesh State Remote Sensing Applications Centre (APSRAC) for theimplementation of Andhra Pradesh Development Monitoring System (APDMS).
3. The expenditure sanctioned in para 2 above shall be debited to the following Head ofAccount and shall be incurred in relaxation of quartely regulation orders:-
3451- Secretariat Economic Services-
M.H.(090) Secretariat Schemes included in the Plan
S.H. (12) Strengthening of monitoring and Review wing.
092 Other Grants in-aid.
5. This order issues with the concurrence of Finance & Planning (Fin Wing) Departmentvide their U.O.No.6492/584/A1/EBS.II/2000,dated 28.11.2000.
The Director, AndhraPradesh State Remote Sensing,Applications Centre,No.38,Nagarjuna Hills,Punjagutta,Hyderabad.
AndhraPradesh State Remote Sensing,Applications Centre,No.38,Nagarjuna Hills,Punjagutta,Hyderabad.
The Finance& Planning (Plg.Claims) Department.
TheAccountant General,Andhra Pradesh,Hyderabad.
The Directorof Treasuries and Accounts,A.P.,Hyderabad.
P.S. toSecretary, Planning Department.