GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
Public Services - Revision of Pay Scales -Recommendations of Pay Revision Commission, 1999 Amendment to the orders - Issued.
FINANCE & PLANNING (FW:PC.I) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No.19 Dated: 3rd March, 2000
Read the following:
1. G.O.(P) No.114, Finance & Planning(FW:PC.I) Department dated 11.8.1999.
2. From the Chairman, Tribunal for DisciplinaryProceedings, Hyderabad Dis.No.749, dated 27.10.1999.
In the Government order first read above, orderswere issued revising the pay scales of the State Government employees as recommended bythe Pay Revision Commission, 1999 with certain modifications. The Pay Revision Commissionon the pay scales of the Secretary, Truibunal for Disciplinary Proceedings, has observedthat the post is not in Commissions purview, and as the post is held by a Judicial Officerof the rank of the District Munsiff, which is under the purview of the First NationalJudicial Pay Commission and orders were issued accordingly in the G.O. first read above.
2. In the reference second read above, theChairman, Tribunal for Disciplinary Proceedings, has forwarded the representation of theSecretary, Tribunal for Disciplinary Proceedings, that the post is governed by the AndhraPradesh Tribunal for Disciplinary Proceedings Service Rules, issued in G.O.Ms.No.600,General Administratrion Department, dated 7.11.1990 as amended in G.O.Ms.No.28, GeneralAdministration Departrment, dated 20.1.1998 according to which the post of Secretary,Tribunal for Disciplinary Proceedings has to be filled in by transfer or by promotion fromcandidates who are working as District Munsiffs in the Andhra Pradesh State JudicialServices Or candidates who are working as Assistant Secretaries to Government in theAndhra Pradesh Secretariat Service Or candidates in any service who are holding initialGazetted Post Or by promotion of the candidates holding the post of Superintendents in theOffice of Tribunal for Disciplinary Proceedings who have put in five years of service andrequested to assign the pay scale as applicable to the Assistant Secretary to Governmentin the Secretariat.
3. The issue has been examined in detail andafter careful consideration, it has been decided to allow the pay scale of Rs. 6950-14425in the Revised Pay Scales, 1999 to the post of Secretary, Tribunal for DisciplinaryProceedings if the post is filled in by promotion from the category of Superintendent,Tribunal for Disciplinary Proceedings and if the post is filled in by promotion/transferfrom the category of District Munsiff in the Andhra Pradesh State Judicial Services OrAssistant Secretary to Government of the Andhra Pradesh Secretariat, he will draw the payscale of his substantive post.
4. Accordingly, the following notification willbe published in the Andhra Pradesh Gazette:
In exercise of the powers conferred by theproviso to article 309 of the Constitution of India, the Governor of Andhra Pradesh herebymakes the following amendments to the Andhra Pradesh Revised Scales of Pay Rules, 1999.
In the said rules, in Schedule-II (DepartmentalSchedules) under "115. Tribunal for Disciplinary Proceedings,"-
(1) against category "1.Secretary"under column " Revised Pay Scale ", the figures "6950-14425" shall beinserted.
(2) under column "Remarks" for thewords "Not in commission purview", the words " . If the post is held by anincumbent from the category of Superintendent of Tribunal for Disciplinary Proceedings.Others will carry the pay scale of their substantive posts" shall be substituted
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THEGOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)S.K.ARORA
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
The Principal Accountant General, Andhra Pradesh,Hyderabad.
The Pay & Accounts Officer, Hyderabad.
The Secretary, Tribunal for DisciplinaryProceedings, Hyderabad.
Copy to Law (E) Department.
Copy to Home Department.
Copy to S.F./S.Cs.
//FORWARDED:: BY ORDER//