GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
|Civil Supplies - Petroleum Products - Representation of A.P.Kerosene Wholesale Dealers's Federation for review of Revised margins - Constitution of Committee - Orders - Issued.|
FOOD,CIVIL SUPPLIES AND CONSUMER AFFAIRS (CS.III) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No.36 Dated: 5.5.2000.
Read the following:-
1. Representation of A.P.Kerosene Wholesale Dealer's Federation,dated: 8.2.1999.
2. Commissioner of Civil Supplies, Ref No.E2/125/99,dated:19.8.1999.
3. Commissioner of Civil Supplies, Ref No.E2/346/99,dated:19.8.1999.
4. Representation of General Secretary, A.P.Kerosene WholesaleDealers' Federation, dated: 11.10.1999 and
5. Commissioner of Civil Supplies, Ref No.E2/993/99, dated:3.12.1999.
6. Govt.Memo.No.2068/CS.III/99, dated: 3.4.2000.
O R D E R:
In the reference 1st read above, the A.P.Kerosene WholesaleDealers Federation, Hyderabad has requested for
increase of transport charges of S.K.O. as the present transportcharges of 13 paise per litre is not adequate for long distances
and ghat roads, as they are incurring heavy and unsustainablelosses. In the reference 2nd read above, Commissioner of Civil
Supplies has submitted proposals to the Government requesting toconsider the increase of transport charges from 13 paise
to 15 paise per litre for distance beyond 30kilometres. In the reference 4th read above, the A.P.Kerosene
Wholesale Dealers Federation, Hyderabad requested to increase thetransport charges of S.K.O. consequent on the steep
increase of High Speed Diesel. In the reference 5th read above,Commissioner of Civil Supplies, requested the Government
to constitute a committee for refixation of transport charges forS.K.O. The matter has been examined by the Government
and it has been decided to constitute a "Committee" toexamine the requests of the Federation as stated above to review the
revision/increase in transport charges.
1. to consider and recommend to the Government on the increase oftrnasport charges of SKO beyond
30 kilometres for the Kerosene transported from wholesale pointto retail point.
2. to consider fixing separate transport charges both for depotpoint to wholesale point and wholesale point to retail point for
transportation of Kerosene by ghat roads like Araku Valley,Srisailam etc.
3. to consider increase in the transport charges of KeroseneWholesale Dealers in the State taking into account the hike in fuel charges; and
4. to recommend to Government on the above requests.
The Chairman and Members of the Committee are as follows:
1. Director of Civil Supplies, Hyderabad ...Chairman
2. Chief Rationing Officer, Hyderabad. ...Member
3. Additional Secretary, Finance Department ...Member
4. Joint Commissioner(Transport), Hyderabad ...Member
5. State Level Co.ordinator and Senior
Regional Manager, H.P.C.Ltd., Secunderabad ...Member
6. Additional Director of Civil Supplies, ...Member Hyderabad.Convenor
The Committee may take such assistance or advise as it mayconsider necessary and may negotiate with the representatives
of the Federation, if necessary, on the issues. The Committee mayalso take into consideration any other issue relating to the
above requests of the Federation. The Committee shall submit itsrecommendations to the Government within 60 days from
the date of issue of this order. The Government shall take finaldecision on the report of Committee constituted in the matter.
A copy of this order is available on the Internet and can beaccessed at the address - http://apts.gov.in/apgos.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
The Director of Civil Supplies, Hyderabad.
The Chief Rationing Officer, Hyderabad.
The Additional Secretary to Government,
Finance Department, Secretariat, Hyderabad.
The Joint Commissioner (Transport), Hyderabad.
The State Level Co.ordinator and Senior Regional Manager,
The Additional Director of Civil Supplies, Hyderabad.
// FORWARDED BY ORDE R//